We are looking for someone with profound sales experience for the health care service providers, preferably as a pharmaceutical company sales representative for the health section of our quality of life portal www.feedo.net
The goal is to build a customer base with suitable health care services to our portal content.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Selling advertising space to business and individuals.
- Contact potential clients, make sales presentation and maintain clients’ accounts & monthly quota.
- Develop and cultivate leads using multiple resources.
- Understanding customer requirements and adding value to customer relationship.
- Follow-up collection of receivables.
- Prepare orders obtained and submit orders for processing.
- Providing reports and analysis for Ad sales for each contact / issue. Reporting daily and monthly including visits, sales and contacts.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Ad sales for health sector or medical rep. in a pharmaceutical company.
- Age range 28 – 35 years old.
- A bachelor degree.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Expertise in Internet, social networks and computer skills to include MSOffice.
- Self motivated team player who can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Ability to network and build relationships with prospect clients.
- Ability to make numerous cold calls and close deals.
- Organized and able to manage multi tasks and priorities.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus.
- Presentable and responsible.
- Good selling / negotiation skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Report writing skills.
Package & benefit:
- Full time job.
- Basic salary and commission: expected average monthly income [up to 5,000 L.E.].
- Social insurance
- Training and continuous development; augment your career with online branding and media communication for the pharmaceutical industry and health care services segment; stay up to date with industry developments.
- Distinguished career & business development opportunity in a state of the art of online branding and communication for health care segment.
Upload your C.V.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview.