We are looking for someone with profound expertise in the
pharmaceutical industry and products to develop business for
the health section of our quality of life portal
The goal is to build a customer base with suitable brands
to our portal content. We offer unique solutions that
complement and integrate well with the content marketing
strategy for those brands.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Lead, direct, develop and align the resource of the sales organization to implement the health care segment business plan.
- Identify target pharmaceutical brand for our portal multi health sections.
- Develop our portal advertorial (native advertising) proposal for each selected brand to complement and integrate with brand content marketing strategy.
- Develop a brief for each job which details the proposed strategy and the nature of this product / brand.
- Approach & build our customer base for those brands – conduct PR presentations for industry related organization such as Expo-link – pharmaceutical industry section.
- Continuous assessment of customer feedback & brand campaign performance on our portal to enhance and continuously develop our proposal for repeated campaigns for the brand.
- Handle customers’ inquiries and required support.
- Hiring, prepare & lead sales representatives for health care services providers such as physicians, hospitals and labs.
- Prepare marketing materials, customer offers and PR presentations.
- Supervise business development other strategies:
- Direct marketing
- Prepare forecasts & reports & marketing intelligence:
- SWOT analysis
- Market size, segmentation
- Customers, partners and target organization database
- Competition analysis
- Minimum 3 years experience in pharmaceutical industry marketing, preferably as a medical director in a pharmaceutical company.
- Preferably university degree in pharmaceutical or medical degree.
- Excellent commend of English language.
- Self motivated, team leader, solution oriented and well organized.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Able to identify, analyze and solve business problems.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize responsibilities.
Package & benefit:
- Full time job.
- Basic salary and commission: expected average monthly income [up to 20,000 L.E.].
- Social insurance.
- Training and continuous development; augment your career with online branding and media communication for the pharmaceutical industry and health care services segment; stay up to date with industry developments.
- Distinguished career & business development opportunity in a state of the art of online branding and communication for health care segment.
Kindly E-mail us your C.V. at
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview.